The manufacturer of this product, hereby warrants, subject to the conditions set forth below, that it will:
- Provide a full refund of the original purchase price if the product proves to be unsatisfactory and is returned to the place of purchase within 30 days of the original purchase date;
- Repair or replace the product, at its option, within 1 year of the original purchase date if it proves to be defective due to improper workmanship or materials. In order to obtain repairs or replacement under this limited warranty you must contact Solar Pool Technologies directly at 623.582.2825 or by emailing email@example.com
The following conditions apply to this Limited Warranty:
- ORIGINAL PURCHASER. This limited warranty is limited to the original purchaser of this product from a retailer, manufacturer or authorized distributor.
- UNAUTHORIZED REPAIR, ABUSE, ETC. This product shall not have been previously altered, repaired, or serviced by anyone other than a service facility authorized by the manufacturer or distributor to render such service. This product shall not have been subject to accident, misuse, abuse, casualty, vandalism, or operated contrary to instructions accompanying this product.
- REGISTRATION. THIS WARRANTY, TO BE EFFECTIVE, MUST BE REGISTERED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE PURCHASE DATE BY EITHER REGISTERING ONLINE AT www.solar-breeze.com OR BY MAILING IN THE ENCLOSED WARRANTY REGISTRATION CARD.
- EXCLUSIONS. This warranty does not apply to any Solar-Breeze unit that has been mistreated in any way, including if the unit has been:
- a. Submerged underwater sufficiently to get water inside the motors or electronic enclosures.
- b. Treated roughly so as to break components by what is obviously abuse (such as breaking the solar panels, cracking the plastic housing, paddlewheels or other components).
- c. Stored or used in a pool of water as the pool surface freezes or becomes too foul to allow its use as a swimming pool, or allowed to remain in water during sleet, snow, tropical storms, or swimming activity.
- d. Stored (out of water) with chemicals still remaining in its Chemical Dispenser, or in excessively hot or cold environments (below 32°F or above 100°F).
Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, no other warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranties of mercantability and fitness for a particular purpose, shall apply to this product. Under no circumstances shall manufacturer or distributors be liable for consequential or incidental damages in connection with this product. To the extent manufacturer is prohibited by applicable law from excluding implied warranties, the duration of such implied warranties which are not excludable shall be 1 year from the date of the purchase of this product at retail.
Manufacturer neither assumes nor authorizes any representative or other person to assume for it any obligation or liability other than such as is expressly set forth herein.
For warranty service email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 623.582.2825