Why is the Solar-Breeze valued at $630?
“Genius idea, but too expensive,” is a bittersweet comment that our customer service team hears all the time. While the cost of the Solar-Breeze NX2 may seem like a lot of money, our 15,000+ world-wide customers testify to real value offered by the pool robot. Their feedback normally reflects these benefits.
It helps to save your back, wallet and planet.
- Never hand skim again.
- The Solar-Breeze NX2 is powered by the sun all day and uses stored energy in the night to remove debris from the surface before that material decays and sinks to the bottom.
- Spend less on chemicals, treatments and cleaning services.
- Catching debris before decay and sinking occurs means less bacteria growth in your pool and fewer chemicals for sanitization.
- Reduce pool-pump run time up to 60%.
- Having less bacteria growth and less debris in your pool means that less filtration is required. Since the pool pump is the second biggest consumer of electricity in most homes, this saves hundreds of dollars each year.
- Reduce wear and tear on other pool equipment.
- Since less filtration and less bottom-cleaning is required, having a Solar-Breeze extends the life of your other pool maintenance equipment.
- Reduce your carbon footprint.
- Reducing the electricity consumption of your pool also reduces the carbon footprint of your home, making it eco-friendly.
The Solar-Breeze NX2 is a robot of the future. The future is now.
The Solar-Breeze NX2 is one of the highest-rated automatic pool skimmers in market. Our solar-powered robot continuously navigates your pool’s surface to remove over 90 percent of large and micro-sized debris. Catching debris before they sink to the bottom of the pool to decay results in a perpetually sparking pool, free of algae and bacteria growth, that requires less filtration and sanitation.
Still don’t take our word for it?
Hundreds of pleased Solar-Breeze NX2 owners have claimed that the Solar-Breeze NX2 is a super-worthy investment because of the time, money and energy saved in a single year. Find out what they have to say, and then join the Solar-Breeze NX2 fam!
The Solar-Breeze NX2 is easier to obtain than ever before.
Solar Pool Technologies has partnered with Affirm to provide pool owners with the opportunity to spread payments over three, six or 12 months, making it possible build the cost of acquiring the product into almost any budget. The Solar-Breeze can also now be purchased using PayPal.